Wednesday 30 November 2011

Miley Cyrus is popping out

I'm so NOT a BIG fan of these teen stars and I have no idea why Miley Cyrus is popping out every edge of the net. I'm always admiring white girls because they have really nice eyes and blah but I think she is.. the exception haha. I think I'm prettier than her although I don't have pretty big hazel eyes and pointed nose.. (all I have is sharp pointed asian eyes.. big nose like Jackie chan .. wide watermelon-liked mouth ) she is..she is.. ew

Did she just hit by a car ? Or surgery failed ? and she had the worst hair extension on earth ! the colors are not even the same.


She is just ugly. you name it all

I don't believe in ghost but now I sincerely do.

She looked like random passer-by on the street who farts and burps haha

I truly believe I'm pretty than her.

She used to be pretty

I love her hair though, covering her face . She looked like she did her face.


No comments:

Post a Comment